Monday, June 20, 2011

E-I-E-I-Awesome-O 3rd Edition

I play Dungeons & Dragons. Started a few years and enjoy it. For me it's like a video game that I get the ultimate control of. I enjoy being able to create a character, their backstory, personality, and abilities and they play as that character.

I recently created a new character, the group had taken a haitus and we were starting fresh with the play. I created this new character to be a healer, so my class is Cleric. I also picked the race to be Dragonborn. After that I decided it would be fun (and it is fun) to make the character SHORT, FAT, and OLD!

So far he has been a fun character to play. The character specifications have really created the personality of the character. I decided I needed to draw the character, so I combined three pictrues to make a faithful representation of who he is. And now to share, here is Campfer, the short, fat, and old, Dragonborn cleric!

No comments:

Post a Comment